While some tree failures are sudden and unpredictable, it’s good to know most can be prevented by proactive measures. If your in need of tree service in Clearwater or think a tree removal might be needed, call The Tree Feller of Pinellas, we’ll let you know if it does or doesn’t need to be removed.
Affordable Tree Service in Clearwater Fl!
Tree Removal | Tree Trimming | Stump Grinding | Licensed & Insured | Over 20 yrs Experience | Owner is Certified Arborist, on every job & former fire fighter in Pinellas | Free Estimates No Money Upfront
5 Star Rated Tree Service in Clearwater, Fl.
The Tree Feller of Pinellas is a fully licensed & insured tree service company in Clearwater, Florida. We have over 20 years of experience in all types of tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding, storm damage, land clearing and emergency work.. Owner is former fire fighter & current certified arborist for Pinellas County.
Reap the benefits of a certified arborist and his knowledge
Tree care is essential for both safety and aesthetic reasons, as trees are an important part of the overall property and can have a impact on both home value and the general well-being of the residents. There are several reasons in which getting professional tree service becomes necessary. Trees can rot or simply get old. Just like people, trees can get sick. Having a certified arborist examine your trees will better help you know what is going on.
There are a number of reasons why a professional tree service is required. For safety purposes, large trees need to be trimmed, as dead overhanging branches can pose a threat to homes and people. Similarly, trimming and pruning is essential for overall appeal and the growth of other plant life.
When you trim your trees yourself, you risk damaging the tree with a stray cut or injuring yourself with tools you don’t know how to use. Let an experienced tree service company take care of this task for you. We have helped Pinellas County residents with their trees for over 15 years. We also use the industry’s most advanced techniques, so your trees will be healthier and more attractive thanks to our tree care service. If you would like to have us look at your trees, we would be happy to assist you. There is no cost to do so. – “The Tree Feller”
Tree Removal Clearwater, FL.
Sometimes, despite the best efforts to save a tree, it will need to come down. When this happens, care needs to be taken to bring the tree down in a way that won’t damage the property or cause any injuries. Depending on the height of the tree, this may mean taking it down in sections instead of all at once. Our team prioritizes safety during all tree removals to prevent injures and to keep the rest of your property safe as the tree is removed.
As a homeowner we understand that projects around the house can become costly, fortunately we’re not! However, we offer payment plans should you need it.
10 Reasons to Hire The Tree Feller
- Tree service prices that are affordable and you can trust! No money up front! payment upon completion/satisfaction
- The Tree Feller is a certified arborist and has a certificate in ISA tree risk assessment.
- Professional tree trimming that adheres to ISA standards
- Prompt arrival with friendly, experienced crew. We respect your property and treat it as our own
- Fully insured tree removal service covering your property.
- Hundreds of Removals safely completed without damaging property or neighboring trees.
- Roof & gutters blown off & out if we work above house
- Clean-up after the job is performed.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Owner on every job!
We're the tree service near me!
What is a tree service near me on Google? Based on where your located, Google will pull up the best tree service companies near you that customers have clicked on before. We are one of those tree companies near me in Clearwater. If your looking for tree service in St. Pete or tree service in Brandon and do that type of search, “tree service near me”, a whole different search comes up for each area. Same would go for tree service Orlando or Tampa tree service searches. It’s local to your area. That’s why we always strive to be the best tree service no matter where we are.
We are well known throughout Pinellas County and the surrounding area for honest, quality tree work, check our reviews. The Tree Feller will do what is right for you and your trees. We have walked away from potential jobs if it wasn’t right for the tree.
The Tree Feller of Pinellas – Monday – Friday 8am – 6:30pm Call! 727-287-5767
Here are some red flags to look for which indicate your tree should be inspected by a professional tree service company and possibly be removed.
It’s time to call The Tree Feller of Pinellas if;
- There are signs of infection. Crown dieback, cracks (deep splits in the tree’s bark), misshapen or discolored leaves, soft crumbly wood, and the appearance of fungi may indicate your tree is infected. Other signs that may show the tree has unwanted pests include emergence holes, feeding galleries and woodpeckers feeding heavily on the tree.
- You see large, dead branches in the tree’s crown. These are sometimes referred to as widow-makers because they can fall for seemingly no reason and seriously injure those below. If 50 percent or more of the tree is dead or damaged, it should probably be removed for safety reasons.
- Your tree isn’t growing well. Take a look at the health and vigor of your tree compared to the trees growing near it. Thin leaf cover, discolored foliage and stunted growth are all signs your tree is having trouble. The reason may need to be diagnosed by a professional.
- There is evidence of root defects. Root defects often are not easily noticeable, but heaving soil and fungi growing near the tree’s base are both signs of root issue’s
- The trunk is compromised. Cracks or splits, large wounds and dead branch stubs on the tree’s trunk all indicate internal decay.
- The tree is hollow.. A tree with a hollow trunk has been seriously compromised and is a hazard. If a third of the tree is rotted or hollow inside, it needs to be removed.
- You observe sprouts at the base of the tree. These are known as epicormic shoots and they indicate that the tree is severely stressed and should be evaluated by a professional.
- The tree is under power lines. A tree that is growing into power lines can become a hazard and may need to be removed by a certified arborist or tree service.
- The tree is too close to a house or other structure. This is a big one for most homeowners in the Clearwater area. Trees hanging over the roof or too close to a structure might need to be removed – or at least regularly pruned. In general, large trees should be at least 20 feet away from a house or building.